Kirsty is a New Zealand/Australian/British voice actor with years of experience in bringing other people's words to life.
Her clear, fun and engaging voice can be heard in almost every area of the voice over industry, including commercials, promos, corporate projects, IVR, audiobooks, video games and audio drama. Her clients include BP, GlaxoSmithKline, IKEA, Visa, Transport for London, Cambridge University Press, Penguin and the Bank of New Zealand.
Trained in character voice acting, improv and accents, Kirsty has a natural flair for characters and storytelling. She's even done the odd impression – you can hear her as “Nicole Kidman” in the audiobook of “According to Yes” by Dawn French.
As a sound designer and sound engineer of over fifteen years experience, she is very comfortable with technical language and is most at home in a studio – although she'll go almost anywhere for a great flat white.
Your best choice for professionally-recorded voice overs for your animated explainer video in a native New Zealand accent.
The job price is the minimum for a single video for SME businesses.
- self-directed recording of your script in your preferred style - formal, friendly, whatever you need!
- recording to international broadcast standards
- editing to produce a fully-finished audio recording in mono 44.1K/16-bit WAV or MP3 format
- Usage: client website and YouTube. Excludes all commercial use (paid-for advertising on any medium)
- 2 rounds of changes in case of performance errors (style or pace). Script changes, or further performance revision requests may be chargeable
My clients include: BBC, Visa, IKEA, BP, Groupon NZ, Bank of New Zealand, GlaxoSmithKline, Chamber Music New Zealand, Intel, KPMG and Cambridge University Press.
I look forward to working with you